Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Up-date

Hi I'm not to consistent with writing on my blog maybe I will get better.

Elder Atkinson #2 gets to e-mail once a week. Everyone think of him when you get in a nice HOT shower and put your clothes in the washing machine. He has NO hot water and has to wash his clothes by hand. In the next sentence he says "everything is Awesome and wonderful" He loves it and his Spanish has gotten a lot better in just 2 weeks. His companion is from Bolivia and speaks no English. They teach a lot and have a lot of baptisms scheduled. He is very excited to be serving the people of Cali, Colombia.

Elder Atkinson #1 is very busy himself. He is serving as Zone leader in Shreveport LA. He continues to work hard and loves the people he is serving.

Boo is getting ready for baseball. He seems to be spending every minute snowboarding. He can't drive but he sure seems to find friends that can. He is excited to have Jordan home next year to go with him!!

Connor is finishing up basketball and practicing BB one night a week.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Busy Boys at your house. Enjoy every minute of it. Sounds like all is well. I never see you anymore. We should go to lunch one day.....

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Thanks for the update! I have been thinking about you guys!

I can't think of another kid in the world that would celebrate no hot water and hand washing clothes! Seriously there is something just so infectious about his attitude! I love that Oz! Tell him hello from us!

Tell Jord hello too! Yay for him being Zone leader!