Missionary #2 is finally on his way to Colombia as I am writing this. He was delayed in the MTC for 1 week. Only 3 out of the 16 got to go today. He was really glad that he was one of the three.!!!!
We are very excited for your family. This is such a great time. Enjoy it. Your boys are in our family prayers.... even Shaylee remembers them when it's her turn to say the prayer.
4 comments:
Congratulations!!!!
I am so glad you posted something Julie....even if it was only 2 sentences! :)
Tell the boys we love them and they are in our prayers!
Hurray for #2!! I bet he pretty excited to be on his way!
We are very excited for your family. This is such a great time. Enjoy it. Your boys are in our family prayers.... even Shaylee remembers them when it's her turn to say the prayer.
Post a Comment