Monday, March 23, 2009

Elder Atki # 2

Elder Atkinson # 2 is in Medellin Col.
He says "This last month a have never felt so uncomfortable, out of place, embarrassed and retarded in my whole life. It is truly a culture shock but I'm loving it. It is a really neat experience".
He also informed us that he is calling home on Mothers day in Colombia not American. (not sure if there is a difference).

1 comment:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

I love that boy of yours Julie! I love them all! Today when I was looking at these pictures I got a little teary, weird huh?! You have raised the best boys! They are all so kind and amazing! I am SO happy to see pictures of OZ loving it up on his mission! Send our love to him and Jord when you can!

I LOVE updates! Whenever you can, I will be waiting! :)