Elder Atkinson #2 is doing great too. It was great to hear his voice. He would get a little confused and talk Spanish. They put on a Mothers day party for the mom's of the branch. He is looking a little thin and very short hair cut! He says he eats rice, rice and rice. They walk a lot of miles everyday. He said "It is a humbling experience serving here, it really makes me look at what is really important in life."Monday, May 11, 2009
Elder Atkinson #2 is doing great too. It was great to hear his voice. He would get a little confused and talk Spanish. They put on a Mothers day party for the mom's of the branch. He is looking a little thin and very short hair cut! He says he eats rice, rice and rice. They walk a lot of miles everyday. He said "It is a humbling experience serving here, it really makes me look at what is really important in life."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Sounds like he's doing Great!
I don't know how he felt about your cooking before he left, but he is going to LOVE it when he gets back!
I am so glad they are doing so well. It was so good to see you guys on Sunday- even if it was for a minute- I am glad you could come. Love you guys.
Julie, I think it's amazing that you're a mom of 2 missionaries, what a great thing!!! I can't imagine, how hard it must be....that one pic of him in his mask....oh as a mom you must be worried!! But what an amazing example!! They're where they're supposed to be!!!!!Way to go in supporting them!!!
Post a Comment