I finally know your blog. I wish I would have found it tommorow though. I can't wait to find out were Austin will be going. I am sure Ryan is going to be so excited to find out too! I am so glad we can keep in touch through blogging. Love you all, Lisa
HEY!! It is 9:01pm! You must know I have been waiting ALL DAY!!! JULIE!! Alright! I am calling in 15 min if you haven't posted!
It's 9:15!!! I need to go to the grocery store and I can't go until I know.......
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I finally know your blog. I wish I would have found it tommorow though. I can't wait to find out were Austin will be going. I am sure Ryan is going to be so excited to find out too! I am so glad we can keep in touch through blogging.
Love you all,
Lisa
HEY!! It is 9:01pm! You must know I have been waiting ALL DAY!!! JULIE!! Alright! I am calling in 15 min if you haven't posted!
It's 9:15!!! I need to go to the grocery store and I can't go until I know.......
Post a Comment