
A BIG THANK YOU to Austin's great friends. We love you all!!!

We are all very happy for Austin going to Colombia. He will learn spanish!
I think that those parents are a little proud of there SON!!!!

Austin is sooooooooooooo excited to be serving in the Colombia, Cali Mission. He leaves Dec. 3rd. I don't think that he will be getting to many Packages!
4 comments:
CONGRAT OZ! I am kind of having a moment, just so you know Julie! I can't believe your boys are this old! They are such good boys. You and Chad have done SUCH a good job! What good examples you are to me! THANKS!
OH, and give Chad a squeeze for me! When I saw that picture of you all, I just thought about how much I love you all and how much I appreciate how much you guys have done for me! SO MUCH! SO SO MUCH!
And, I just LOVE Chad and miss him...and you all of course!
Congratulations. That is so exciting. We were thrilled to hear and Julie you were right last week .... it is South America. That will be awesome and so many blessings for your family for having two great missionaries out. Congrats and Good Luck Austin. Our family thinks it's all really great!!! Way to go!!!!
We are very happy for Austin! You will do a great job in Colombia and it will be such a wonderful opportunity. 2 Missionaries just means DOUBLE the blessings right?? We'll have Coleman ready if you need some extra noise around your place! :)
Julie,
How exciting! Columbia will be challenging, but very cool! Congrats!!!!!!!! Cathi
Post a Comment