Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Zoo in Cali Colombia

Elder Atkinson spent P-day at the Zoo!
Nice tigar! That Elder is pretty handsome too!

Well Austin is going to get a shock when he has to hop in a car instead of hopping on a plane!



3 comments:

Brian and Kayla said...

Wow I bet you guys will be so excited to see him! I wish we could stay just a little longer in Utah to be there for his homecoming. Tell him hello for us and have fun in Hawaii!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

ALMOST THERE! ALMOST THERE! I bet you absolutely can't wait! I am way excited for you!

I so wish we could see him while we are there! What day does he come home? We are leaving on our cruise the day after Tday and won't be home until the 5th of Dec. then we have to hustle home to get the kids back to school. We have to see him sometime! Are you guys going to Hawaii for Christmas?!

Heather said...

Fun to see more pictures. I can't believe how much he looks like Chad. :) You are seriously getting right down to the wire and he'll be home. So exciting... ... for all of you.