Thursday, October 7, 2010

It was a sad day on the farm!

Doc the horse that is mine and I am riding died Oct. 6th. Yes I know that it is a horse but We really like our horses around our home. Kim our friend trained him and he was a very good horse and friend!!! I liked him the most because he liked to turn around after being on the trail for 2 hours. He would take me real fast back to the trailer. I know that there is "Horse Heaven". I guess Kim needed a horse friend on the other side. Sad! Sad! Sad!

3 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

That IS sad Julie! I am sorry! I can totally see it would be easy to love a horse so much! I am sure there is a "Horse Heaven" :)

Anonymous said...

Chad acts like it isn't a big deal, but I almost cried when he told me! But I like your thoughts about Kim needing a good horse... I think that is exactly what happened ;)

Gear Gang said...

I'm so sorry Julie. I know the pain of losing animals all to well and its so hard. Horses are needed in heaven, because I am pretty sure heaven doesn't have cars and there is so much work to be done they have got to get around some how- right?

I think they are part of our familes too, so you will be able to ride him again. :)

Love you all.