No they are not fries!!! Austin is eating what he calls "Real Chicken Soup" It has the feet, heart, liver and neck in it. He says "it is pretty dang good".
This is a family that just had a new baby. Austin is now planning there marriage and baptism. He looks thin and happy. (maybe I should start eating chicken soup!)

This is a family that just had a new baby. Austin is now planning there marriage and baptism. He looks thin and happy. (maybe I should start eating chicken soup!)


5 comments:
hmmm, I think I'll stick with the kind of chicken soup that comes out of a campbells can :)
UH NO! Gag! Only Austin could truly find the positive in having to eat such nastiness! Of course it tastes good! Look at him, he is starving! :) Ha! Cute Oz!
okay that is just gross. No wonder he is thin, I bet you can't down to much of that before your stomach starts to churn.
That is picture that will last a LONG time! Ewwww! The baby in the 2nd picture is way cute though! What a great gift they are sharing with so many families!
That is really gross. I remember my brothers eating things similar in Venezuela and Argentina. Not what we call "dang good" here in the states. Good thing he's willing to indulge. You are down to mere weeks to get Jordan back home....can't believe it.
Post a Comment