Thursday, October 2, 2008

No Housework!

I went to the Orthopedic Dr. yesterday. He said that things look pretty good. I have a compression fracture on my L3. The Dr. prescribed the following treatment.
1. No lifting > 20lbs
2. No bending and twisting
3. No running
4. NO dishes, laundry, vacuuming and bed making
5. F/u up in 4 wks.
I think I get to sleep, eat and walk. Don't feel sorry for me. I think the boys might need the sympathy. (It really is not that fun).

3 comments:

The Jacklins said...

I would find some therapy in watching all of your boys help out!! I hope the time passes quickly...we are here for you...ALL! :)

Heather said...

You better have a few good books or movies in mind, as well as simple sewing projects. He didn't say lunches were out.....and we haven't been for a week. hahahaha

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

OH MAN! Now I really wish I was coming there this weekend! I would come out and clean your house for you! It would be just like old times! :) I will NEVER forget you teaching me how to clean! :) Always follow up with a dry cloth for the shine! :) HA! I always do!